Skip to content
Applications for CelebrateErie 2018 are now closed.
Taste of Erie highlights signature menus from local restaurants that compete for the title position and top prize.
- Space is limited and chosen applicants will operate out of a 15’x15′ tent.
- All Taste of Erie vendors are required to serve Thursday, Aug. 16 at 5 p.m. through the end of the event on the evening of Sunday, Aug. 19.
- Vending fee is $1,000.
Local food trucks will be selected to participate throughout CelebrateErie.
- All food trucks are required to serve Friday, Aug. 17 at 11 a.m. through the end of the event on the evening of Sunday, Aug. 19.
- Vending fee is $750.
The Multicultural Marketplace showcases a variety of international tastes from our own diverse communities.
- Each vendor may serve a maximum of 3 menu items that represent a particular heritage or culture.
- Multicultural Marketplace vendors must serve Friday, Aug. 17 through Sunday, Aug. 19 from 12-7 p.m. daily.
- Vending fee is $500.