A free summer festival that showcases the local food and drink, local art, local culture, local music and, most importantly, local people that make Erie worth celebrating.
august 16 -19
about celebrate erie
4 days and 6 city blocks worth of the sights, sounds, and flavors that make Erie a great place to live, work and play— and a perfect place to visit.
- CelebrateErie Mainstage—The largest free music concert in the region, hosting world-class musical acts and local opening acts.
- KidsZone—featuring family-friendly shows, entertainment, activities, and fun for all ages.
- Chalkwalk—a colorful display of chalk art, showcasing a wide range of creative subjects.
- Taste of Erie—Perry Square hosts outposts of local restaurants with menus featuring special dishes and drinks made just for CelebrateErie.
- Multicultural Marketplace—a bustling block of international food, artisans and performances celebrating Erie’s diverse communities.
- Artwork of all types of medium, created by some of Erie’s finest local artists.
- 4 different stages showcasing musical and performing art from the region’s most talented entertainers.
- Erie’s best cuisine from food trucks, local restaurants, unique cultures and catering companies.
- Award-winning beer and wine made right here in our region.
- Local vendor booths where festival-goers can purchase crafts from local artisans and businesses.
The Erie Allstars Present Tom PettyThursday, Aug. 16, 2018
The Ohio PlayersFriday, Aug. 17, 2018
Sugar RaySaturday, Aug. 18, 2018
Dan + ShaySunday, Aug. 19, 2018
Local and regional musical acts of all genres, followed by national headlining acts.
Diverse sights, sounds and tastes from the international cultures that call Erie their home.
Unique cuisine from our region, from food trucks, to local dining, to locally made wine and craft beer.
A display of our region’s visual and performing arts and interactive experiences for kids and adults.