Want to join the celebration as a vendor, food vendor, performer, or Chalkwalk artist?
Submit your application to participate in CelebrateErie 2022 by
April 29 below. Deadline extended to May 6!
Before you apply, please know:
- Not all applicants who apply are guaranteed to participate in CelebrateErie.
- All performers and vendors are objectively selected based upon level of quality, family-friendliness, and uniqueness to Erie.
Vendors, Food Vendors, Activities:
- All vendor and activity setups are required to interactively engage attendees through activities, demonstrations, and/or retail.
- CelebrateErie is not a good fit for raffles, fundraisers, or tradeshow-style booths used to hand out information.
- There will be a $250 charge for vendors (anyone selling a product or promoting a service), a $750 fee for food vendors, and no charge for activity providers (anyone not selling a product or promoting a service).
- Performers may include musicians, dancers, magicians, yoga, martial arts, or other performing arts entertainment.
- Please gather the following before applying: stage plot, input list, and links to samples of work (live performances preferred) on YouTube, Facebook, or other platforms. If you cannot provide samples of work, you will not be able to apply.
- If accepted, performer payment will be negotiated individually with our production coordinator.
- Chalkwalk artists who submit artwork by June 3, 2022 will be commissioned $250. Artists who do not submit artwork by June 3, 2022 will be commissioned $200.
- Before you apply, please prepare three samples of work from your portfolio for digital upload (PDF or JPEG preferred).
- New in 2022, Chalkwalk artists will not be permitted to complete more than one mural to provide more opportunities for other artists to participate.