A three-day festival designed to bring us together for a regional showcase of all things Erie.
- Family District—family-friendly entertainment and hands-on activities designed to engage both children and adults through wellness, learning, and the arts.
- Business District—a bustling block dedicated to Erie’s homegrown shops, businesses, and startups showcasing the products and services produced and performed in our region.
- Art District—artwork of all kinds, including live demonstrations and displays by Erie’s finest local artists and artisan vendors adjacent to everyone’s favorite Chalkwalk.
- Culture District—a true multicultural marketplace of international food, artisans, and performances celebrating Erie’s diverse communities.
- Food District—a taste of Erie’s best food and drinks from our hometown food trucks, restaurants, distributors, brewers, winemakers, and distillers.
- Mainstage—the largest free music concerts in the region, hosting three nights of world-class musical acts and local opening acts.
- Chalkwalk—local artists come together to color State Street alive with more than 40 vibrant chalk murals the length of a city block.
- District Stages—four unique stages showcasing Erie’s talented musicians, dancers, and other performing artists.
- Hometown Vendors—artisan, retail, and food merchants located throughout the event for attendees to purchase local goods from local vendors.