This year, we are refreshing and refocusing the CelebrateErie festival with the help of our four major event districts, each of which celebrates a different part of what makes Erie great.
A display of our region’s visual and performing arts and interactive experiences for kids and adults.
- Chalkwalk—a colorful display of chalk art, showcasing a wide range of creative subjects.
- Artist Alley—Artwork of all types of medium, created and sold by some of Erie’s finest local artists.
- KidsZone—featuring family-friendly shows, entertainment, activities, and fun for all ages.
Diverse sights, sounds and tastes from the international cultures that call Erie their home.
- Multicultural Marketplace—a bustling block of international food, artisans and performances celebrating Erie’s diverse communities.
Unique cuisine from our region, from food trucks, to local dining, to locally made wine and craft beer.
- Taste of Erie—Perry Square hosts outposts of local restaurants with menus featuring customer favorites, special dishes and drinks made just for CelebrateErie.
- Erie’s best cuisine from food trucks, local restaurants, unique cultures and catering companies.
Local and regional musical acts of all genres, followed by national headlining acts.
- CelebrateErie Mainstage—The largest free music concert in the region, hosting three nights of world-class musical acts and local opening acts.
- 4 different stages showcasing musical and performing art from the region’s most talented entertainers.