Tell us what you thought. Take the CelebrateErie 2019 survey!take the survey
about the celebration
- NEW! Family District—family-friendly entertainment and hands-on activities designed to engage both children and adults through wellness, learning, and the arts.
- NEW! Business District—a bustling block dedicated to Erie’s homegrown shops, businesses, and startups showcasing the products and services produced and performed in our region.
- Art District—artwork of all kinds, including live demonstrations and displays by Erie’s finest local artists and artisan vendors adjacent to everyone’s favorite Chalkwalk.
- Culture District—a true multicultural marketplace of international food, artisans, and performances celebrating Erie’s diverse communities.
- Food District—a taste of Erie’s best food and drinks from our hometown food trucks, restaurants, distributors, brewers, winemakers, and distillers.
- Mainstage—the largest free music concerts in the region, hosting three nights of world-class musical acts and local opening acts.
- Chalkwalk—local artists come together to color State Street alive with more than 40 vibrant chalk murals the length of a city block.
- District Stages—four unique stages showcasing Erie’s talented musicians, dancers, and other performing artists.
- Hometown Vendors—artisan, retail, and food merchants located throughout the event for attendees to purchase local goods from local vendors.
Our 2018 survey results showed that parking was the main concern about the event. This year, we're partnering with EMTA to provide a free shuttle service for attendees.
- Free parking is available at the Lincoln Park-And-Ride, Liberty Park, and the Intermodal Transportation Center (disability parking available at the Intermodal)
- Buses will run from Lincoln Park-And-Ride, Liberty Park, and the Intermodal Transportation Center, to Perry Square at French Street
- Shuttles will run on the hour and on the half hour from 12 p.m. until the end of the Mainstage shows