Perform, create, or vend at CelebrateErie, August 14-16, 2020apply now
about the celebration
- Family District—family-friendly entertainment and hands-on activities designed to engage both children and adults through wellness, learning, and the arts.
- Business District—a bustling block dedicated to Erie’s homegrown shops, businesses, and startups showcasing the products and services produced and performed in our region.
- Art District—artwork of all kinds, including live demonstrations and displays by Erie’s finest local artists and artisan vendors adjacent to everyone’s favorite Chalkwalk.
- Culture District—a true multicultural marketplace of international food, artisans, and performances celebrating Erie’s diverse communities.
- Food District—a taste of Erie’s best food and drinks from our hometown food trucks, restaurants, distributors, brewers, winemakers, and distillers.
- Mainstage—the largest free music concerts in the region, hosting three nights of world-class musical acts and local opening acts.
- Chalkwalk—local artists come together to color State Street alive with more than 40 vibrant chalk murals the length of a city block.
- District Stages—four unique stages showcasing Erie’s talented musicians, dancers, and other performing artists.
- Hometown Vendors—artisan, retail, and food merchants located throughout the event for attendees to purchase local goods from local vendors.
Local and regional musical acts of all genres, followed by national headlining acts.
Diverse sights, sounds and tastes from the international cultures that call Erie their home.
Unique cuisine from our region, from food trucks, to local dining, to locally made wine and craft beer.
A display of our region’s visual and performing arts and interactive experiences for kids and adults.